Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Smiley smile

Just got home from seeing my friend Pete from high school (he's the second one from the right in the front row) play at the Beacon Theater with Dweezil Zappa, Napoleon Murphy Brock, Terry Bozzio, and Steve Vai and I've got perma-grin. Will have a hard time falling asleep tonight, and tomorrow am planning on doing a lab with the students that requires a whole lot of prep work before hand. I wish my future self luck on that endeavor.

Just got email that my ticket from San Francisco to Bangkok has been confirmed. Doctor will tell me what shots I'll need -- happy that i'll only need malaria meds for a couple of weeks, as I'm planning on crossing the Laos-China border by the end of July and heading for the mountains. Very excited for majestic upheavals of rock, not to mention good food and adventures in public transportation.

Fatigue beckons from her chthonic lair. Be with you shortly, darling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?