Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

sadfunny

Whenever I've told stories about my school, inevitably, some story comes up about something that happened in school that my teacher friends and I find hilarious, but others who may work outside of education or have "values" find saddening; often in the retelling of these stories, I realize their pathos. This essay may be such a case. Despite my best efforts to procrastinate, in order to maintain a sense of professionalism, tomorrow morning I have to conference with this student about this essay. Read it to the end and I guarantee it will have you laughing. Or crying. Or crying with laughter. I pulled a muscle in my neck the other night during a recitation. Without further ado ,,,

[Editor's note: I left all misspellings and capitatlization mistakes as they appeared in the original, but followed typographic protocol. Where the author inserted a long break between two words with no punctuation, I offset by three spaces. I chose not to attempt and approximate the author's decision to insert a space between the sentence's final word and the period, but I kept it before the comma-ellipsis because I thought it was really cool.]

Simple machine

... Forces and Friction are really heavy The simple machine of pushes is when people the wind pushes them o lot. Balanced Forsess and unbalanced forces Prouduce motion. machines, Work=, Force x Distance the force has olot of energy and its strong the Force and energy that it haves. simple machince energy kinetic\ Gravity Velocity, Kinetic Gravity is like a simple m.Compound machine is a good and simple machine. Simple machine are perfect because you could study olot of that. the thing that I learned that force is very heavy and that there are a lot of kind Simple machines that what I learned. I like and study a lot. at the places the Force is a kind of energy that pushes the people back puts it Force. the most important thing is that gravity is very dangerous because it haves o lot perfect things and dangerous and that why energy tick is very dangerous I like when teachers of science are teaching and I am taking notes because its more interested that the take and I am taking perfect and exited notes I felt very happy for taking the most important notetaking in the school or at the house because at the house people can read out loud and thats what works machines are very noicy and very incredible at all times because having a treat for or from simple machine that are noicy and exited so thats what simple machines are big for a thousands of people that whant them the simple machines are Just perfect for me well I am going to draw something from the Simple machine here it is the most beutifull thing ever that science thought me well ,,,

[Here the author drew an almost perfect rendering of a force diagram from a piece she wrote about the forces on a dogsled, except the dogs or "woulf"s are facing the sled, and it appears that "people", not friction is pushing in the opposite direction of the woulfs. I'll try to scan it so you can see the ornateness of the author's handwriting.]

the simple machines is a thing that has alot of stuf that is the thing that Mr. Stine Showed me of Scianse ! ! !

Comments:
wow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?