Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Vistas

Okay, so I'm sleepy, and in about seven hours I need to leave for the airport, cuz in the morning I'm flying to Kauai, reportedly the most beautiful of these Hawaiian islands and I'm not packed or nothing, but I just wanted to say that I bought a bike; okay it's a girl's bike, so what? And that the place I live is real pretty, even if I'm not taking pictures all the time to prove it. Here's a couple. When I get back from Kauai, I'll probably have a bunch more gorgeous photos to make all y'all jealous, or possibly my camera will be rendered unusable by the rainiest spot on the globe. In preparation for my unorganized attempts to camp and hike through the island's pretty spots, I dumped my brewpot full of water on my tent, and it held up pretty well, I'm glad to say. Also glad to say that the fermenter is bubbling away, so in a couple of weeks we'll be drinking homebrew! All is well.


This is a flower on the bird of paradise bush that grows in my front yard.


This is the sun setting over the Waianae mountains as seen from said front yard.

Okay. Nighty night, lovely people. I'll write more next week sometime.

Comments:
Looks kind of post-apocolyptic. Happy Hiroshima day...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?