Friday, August 17, 2007

 

Chez Moi


Well, I haven't moved in yet (depends when they're finished with a few last minute painting and cleaning details), but I just signed a lease on 1691A Kamamalu Ave, and to celebrate, I opened my first bottle of Paradise Pale Ale, the standard recipe packaged with the equipment kit, and it's fairly tasty. In retrospect, I should have picked up some more hops to dry-hop in the fermenter...

Anyway, I still haven't finished writing up all of my Kaua'i adventures, and a lot of other stuff has been going on with getting ready for school and all. I'll catch y'all up later on what's going down. For now, I'm psyched to be able to pick up some furniture and have a roof to throw it under, and though I love sleeping on Jesse & Kim's porch, it's nice to know that Monday morning, my first day as a full-time student since 2000, I'll wake up in my own house!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?